Lead Development Specialist
Bucuresti–Middle-Level / Peste 3 ani experienta–Vanzari
We are looking for open minded profesionals that are ready to embark on a journey of development and progress. If you feel you can meet these requirements and have what it takes, give us a shout now!
- Maintain and expand customers base, building and maintaining rapport with key customers and identify new customer opportunities
- Acts as advisor for external clients and manage relationships with the key people/ customers
- Builds strong working relationships with the HR Global functions
- Ensures an efficient sales process and that business develops high quality talent at all levels in a continuous pipeline to support the growth objectives, opportunities and strategies of the business
- Able to build credibility among clients and peers on all levels to gain commitment and support for major initiatives while placing company’s interests first;
- An individual with business integrity who will be viewed as trustworthy both within the company and externally;
- Thrives in a dynamic environment by influencing change and transformation and make it happen;
- Strategic mind-set, creative and open to new concepts, enthusiastic, used to work autonomously and pro-actively strong level of perseverance;
- Team spirit and good communication within a team environment;
- Committed, hard working and a reliable person;
- 4+ years of experience in responsible role in Sales division (Services):
- Advanced written and spoken English communication skills are essential;
- Knowledge of HR challenges is adventage;
What we offer in return?
- Your full dedication will be rewarded
- Competitive salary + bonuses* (this will depend on personal and overall performance).
Bucuresti, Cluj-Napoca, Brasov
Bucuresti, Brasov, Ploiesti