Bucuresti–Middle-Level / Peste 3 ani experienta–IT Hardware, IT Software
If you are passionate about video games and you have a strong desire to work in the interactive gaming industry, then start becoming a Game tester!
We are looking for our client, a leading creator, publisher and distribuitor of interactive entertainment and services, for an enthusiastic member with passion for games.
Join the team and help them create highly appreciated interactive entertainment products!
- Testers are responsible for checking that the game works, is easy to use, has actions that make sense, and contains fun gameplay·
- Write accurate and specific bug reports·
- Identify and forward any potential defects within the game·
- Analyze impact and check success rate of fixes implemented
- Make sure that millions of end-users will enjoy high quality and bug-free products.
Testers may be assigned to a single game during its entire production, or brought onto other projects as demanded by the department's schedule and specific needs.
We want our new teammate to be:
- Proactive, passionate, keen to learn
- Dependable, punctual and have excellent work ethics
We are looking for someone with:·
- Computing expertise, analytic competence, critical evaluation skills
- Great verbal and written English skills
- Working knowledge on Windows operating system and related hardware
- Motivating salary
- Lunch tickets
- Bonuses according to your performance.
- Supportive working climate
- Paid education for certifications (if needed by company and employee)
Bucuresti, Brasov, Ploiesti