Office Manager with English
Persons is actually looking for an Office Manager to organize and coordinate office administration and procedures.
The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks and will be able to work independently with little or no supervision.
Our client is a famous company from FMCG industry.
If you are interested, please send your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Organise interviews and events for selecting candidates
- Enter information in the database
- Answer the phone and drive people to other departments
- Discuss and provide information and support corporate customers via email, phone or face to face.
- Participate in meetings with direct superiors and report to them daily
- Participate in external meetings, along with the manager in Romania
- Collaborates and communicates permanently with external agency in Bulgaria and the UK
- Manage correspondence, drafts contracts both in Romanian and in English
- Ensures office supplies and other materials needed
- Responsible for archiving company
- Provides training and organization of internal and external displacements
- Know permanently agenda supervisor
- Minimum one year experience in a similar position
- A confident and self-motivated
- Be able to prioritize tasks
- Ability to analyze and synthesize
- Ability to simultaneously pndeplini multiple tasks
- Be empathetic
- Calm and polite with the customer.
- University degree in human resources or additional domains
- Excellent communication skill
- Fluent in English, written and spoken.
- Experience in the UK agricultural industry would be an advantage
- Attractive salary
- Dynamic and pleasant working environment
- Young, creative and professional team