Persons is looking for a Business Developer, with experience in corporate companies. Our co-worker will be passionate about Sales procedures, empathetic and ambitious.
If you are interested in this position please apply on our website or send us your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Screens potential business opportunities by analysing market strategies;
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching education and training field, publications and broadcasts;
- Contacts potential partners/ clients, schedules appointments, prepares and delivers presentations to the client, researches potential client’s business and needs.
- Working in Business Development implies being involved in pitching and presenting (this will require meticulous planning and proposal writing) at boardroom level;
- Works on sales follow-up activities;
- Maintains customer relationships and ensures client loyalty through excellent customer service as well as meets all client’s needs and requirements;
- Updates job knowledge by participating at education- related events, by reading professional publications, by networking efficiently;
- Enhances company reputation by promoting company image and accomplishments
Key role: Builds market position by tracing, developing, defining, negotiation and closing business deals. Business Developer’s main area of focus will be to generate new leads with the aim of generating sales.
Key abilities and personality traits: client orientation, stateliness, charisma, empathy and consideration, diplomacy, perseverance, ambition, persuasion, networking skills.
- University degree;
- Mandatory: + 3 years business-to-business sales experience will be an advantage (at a corporate level);
- Strong research and strategic analysis skills;
- Well-developed social skills and excellent communication skills, both verbal and written;
- Cold calling ability it is a must;
- Comfortable with reports, clients' database, activity planner, time management, setting priorities, and stress management;
- Must be able to operate Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and associated programs;
- Fluency in English;
- Clean driving licence.