Assistant Business Center
Bucuresti–Entry-Level, Middle-Level–Turism/Hotel staff
If you are looking for a job in the business centre sector or are looking to move up the career ladder, you’ve come to the right place.
Persons is looking for his client, a famous hotel chain, for an Assistant Business Center.
English language is a must! Please send our cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your day-to-day tasks may include:
- Greets visitors warmly and makes sure they are comfortable;
- Ensure adequate and appropriate resources are available and these resources are appropriately applied
- Ensure activities are handled as planned
- Maintains business office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipates needed supplies, places orders for supplies,
- Offers support to the Business Partners
- Manage Conference & Banquets set-ups
- Dealing with special requests from guests
- Dealing with complaints or problems
- Ensure guests are billed accurately
- Performs other administrative tasks and ad-hoc duties assigned by supervisor (Conference&Events Manager).
- Organized person, confident, dynamic & initiative-oriented; attention to details;
- Good communication skills;
- Good interpersonal skill and dedication to work;
- Willingness to take on more responsibilities;
- Professional appearance
- University degree
- Advansed English, both written and spoken;
- Strong PC/ Microsoft Office Suite skills