Bucuresti–Entry-Level / Primii 3 ani experienta–Resurse umane/Psihologie
Persons is looking for a HR Administrator, with 1 year experience in human resources industry for our client - a multinational FMCG company.
For 20 years, Our Client is the favorite choice of consumers.
- Quality and safety
Created in modern production units equipped with the latest technology and according to the highest industry standards.
- Inspired choice
Great for every moment – from cold snacks for picnic to complex recipes for festive dinners.
Great range of products, from exquisite salamis to easily spreadable pathes.
Had your portion of positive energy today?
If your are looking for a career in human resources, please send us your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
Persons Romania is looking for a HR Administrator to come on board! If you're looking for a challenging environment, this is a very good opportunity to develop business skills and to work with highly skilled professionals.
As a HR Adminstrator you will work under the supervision and mentoring of our HR Manager and you will develop the appropriate skills and knowledge for performing the following activities:
- Performing client employment operations in REVISAL
- Checking how many hours employees have worked
- Calculating and issuing pay by cash, cheque or electronic transfer
- Deducting tax and national insurance payment
- Processing holiday, sick and maternity pay, and expenses
- Specialized reports and custom solutions according to the clients needs
- Preparing and submitting fiscal declaration within the legal deadline
The ideal candidate must:
Have worked within a payroll team
Take a high level of initiative and looking to take on opportunities to further develop their skill set
Have solution oriented approach
Result and deadline oriented
Be confidence with numbers
Have good spoken and written communication skills in english and native language
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- University Degree in Human Resources or aditional studies
- 1 year experience in a multicultural environement
- Payroll experience not required but a good math aptitude is a plus.
- A good team
- An unbelievable experience
Bucuresti, Brasov, Ploiesti