Junior Research Analyst
Bucuresti–Entry-Level / Primii 3 ani experienta, Middle-Level / Peste 3 ani experienta–Cercetare - dezvoltare
Persons is looking for a Junior Research Analyst for one of the world’s leading market research of company.
About our client: With experts organized in five major research specializations and operating as one, our client interpret trends, develop and build brands, create long-term relationships with customers, evaluate communications and measure public opinion.
If you are interested in this position please send your updated cv at firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Help in maintaining the various databases in the region
• Build a key partnership with Client Service & Research Excellence, across several markets
• Smooth liaison with Data Processing teams
• Identify and anticipate quality issues and propose solutions
• Demonstrable ability to use: Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook) and SAS and/or R software, VBA Excel
• Fluent written and oral communication skills in English
• Knowledge of at least a programming language: SAS, R, SPSS, VBA Excel
• Demonstrated organizational skills
• Demonstrated analytical and deductive skills, at ease with numbers
• Demonstrated intellectual curiosity
• University or College degree
• Preferably 1 year of work experience or more (in Market Research and/or Analytics domain, international context is a plus)
• Pleasant & modern working environment;
• Cross-cultural know-how and experience;
• Salary package above the market average;
• Medical subscription;
• Professional and self-development openings.
Bucuresti, Cluj-Napoca, Brasov