Senior Java Developer
Bucuresti–Middle-Level / Peste 3 ani experienta–IT Software
Are you a superhero IT man? We need you! If you have experience in Java Development, let's meet this week! We have good coffee and cookies :)
Persons Romania is looking for his client, for a Senior Java Developer with profound Java EE experience.
With more than 10 years of solid presence on Romanian market have established OUR CLIENT as a major provider of ICT services and integrated solutions. The services offered by target mainly governmental agencies, public administration & utilities, telecom operators, banking and private customers.
With a total investment of over Euro 40 million in infrastructure and personnel training, the company grew and nowadays has almost 500 employees holding the most complex facilities for the production of electronic and telecom equipment in Romania. Sustained by a solid infrastructure, the Company's experience record includes prestigious references for the following lines of business: Telecom Equipment Manufacturing, ICT System Integration, Telecom Infrastructure Deployments.
If you're interested in this position, please send your cv to our recruitment team: email@example.com or buzz us on Facebook, Linkedin or our website.
- Develop in accordance with the rules of developments
- Writing, executing, debugging, testing and maintaining source code for new and existing solutions;
- Identify problems in software and proposing solutions where required;
- Develop and tests the solution with the respect of the deadlines;
- Database and project design for new projects based on specifications;
- Develop new features for existing projects;
- Troubleshoot, test, maintain and support the existing applications and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
Successful candidates will be experienced IT professionals and will be part of a team of highly qualified professionals involved in the implementation of critical software solutions
- Minimum one year in Java/ J2EE programming using:
- Servlets, JSP;
- JDBC, JNDI;
- Eclipse-based development environment;
- Experience with IBM products is an advantage
- Fluent in English.
- The same goes for agile development, at least some real world experience in agile projects should exist.
- Awareness for clean coding and test driven development is also a must
- Knowledge of the most common design and architectural patterns
- Experience in software design process
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge in English (written and spoken)
- Competitive salary package
- Monthly and project bonuses
- Medical Subscription