Senior Java Developer
Bucuresti–Middle-Level / Peste 3 ani experienta–IT Software
Are you kind of person who has high expectations and takes pride of his/her work?
Persons Romania is looking for his client, for a Senior Java Developer with profound Java EE experience. Several years as a core development team member in real world project is a necessity.
Our client is the leading pan-European consulting and ICT provider for financial services clients looking to identify opportunities for growth and improve their competitive advantage. Their areas of expertise include: capital markets, regulatory finance, digital transformation, cards and payments, operations, IT governance, planning and control, risk management, security, accounting and reporting, compliance and post-merger management.
Listed on the STAR segment of the Borsa Italiana, our client has annual revenues in excess of €100M. In the last three years (2011-14), he invested €12M for the acquisition of three companies and has also started-up four new ventures in Europe.
If you're interested in this position, please send your cv to our recruitment team: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Develop in accordance with the rules of developments
- Develop and tests the solution with the respect of the deadlines
- Fixes production bugs in the respect of the SLA
- Database and project design for new projects based on specifications;
- Develop new features for existing projects;
- Write "clean", well and organized code;
- Troubleshoot, test, maintain and support the existing applications and databases to ensure strong optimization and functionality.
- Profound Java EE experience (several years as a core development team member in real world projects) is a necessity. This involves the most common frameworks / JEE components, like e.g. Spring (also involves Spring Batch in our case), JSF (only basic knowledge required for our project), EJB, JPA, Hibernate, Webservice communication via SOAP as well as RESTful APIs
- The same goes for agile development, at least some real world experience in agile projects should exist.
- Awareness for clean coding and test driven development is also a must
- Knowledge of the most common design and architectural patterns
- Knowledge of Domain Driven Design
- Very good developing knowledge in Java/JEE, JSF, Spring Batch, JPA (Hibernate)
- Experience in software design process
- Ability to transform business requests into software specifications
- Experienced in developing software in a Scrum driven project approach (supported by Jira)
- Experienced in in writing of technical specifications according to the UBIS process (in English)
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Good knowledge in English (written and spoken)
- Technical skills about “Distributed IT System Design”, “Test Management”, “WebSphere Application Server”, "Linux Red Hat Server", "Oracle RDBMS" and "WebServices"
- Competitive salary package
- Monthly and project bonuses
- Restaurant tickets
- Medical Subscription
Bucuresti, Brasov, Ploiesti