Bucuresti–Manager / Executive Position–Resurse umane/Psihologie
Persons Romania is looking for a HR Manager, with minimum 5 years of progressive HR experience.
If you are smart and organised, please send your cv at email@example.com or apply on our website.
We will contact only the suitable candidates for this position in maximum 1 week.
Key responsibilities include:
- Managing the recruitment process for various kind of jobs–entry level, specialists, middle management, top management. (Screening of resumes according to the candidate profile and job requirements; Contacting selected candidates and scheduling interviews; Performing the interviews - telephone and face to face, Maintain and update the database with candidates; Informing the candidates about the outcome of the selection process)
- Coordinates the recruiting team
- Plans, develops and implements strategies for recruitment
- Conduct individual assessments, including interpreting measures and providing feedback for selection, placement, and promotion.
- Drive organizational effectiveness and change initiatives
- Support HR aspects of key business processes
- Deliver training needs assessment
- Maintains the relation with external suppliers on recruitment services
- Responsible for all recruiting events
- Involves in role profiles creation for future positions and update whenever is necessary
- Assures awareness and information for departmental managers about recruitment objectives, purposes and achievements;
- Completes monthly required reports
- Customer focused, both internally and externally
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong employee relations skills
- Ability to work in teams and drive positive employee relations
- Drive to succeed, including Continuous Improvement focus
- Highest level of integrity
- Coaching and relationship building skills;
- Advanced English and French or Germany. (mandatory)
- Microsoft Office –Advanced.
- Bachelor's Degree in Psychology or Education Science
- Master’s degree in business, human resources, or related field.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- 5 years of progressive HR experience
- Attractive remuneration.
- The opportunity to work in a professional work environment.
Bucuresti, Brasov, Ploiesti