Talent Acquisition Specialist
Bucuresti–Manager / Executive Position, Middle-Level / Peste 3 ani experienta–Resurse umane/Psihologie
Persons is looking for a great Talent Acquisition Specialist for one of our client, a great company from FMCG industry.
The Talent Acquisition Specialist will partner with the organization to design and deliver recruitment strategies and conduct full-cycle recruitment activities for building pipelines and hiring the highest quality talent.
- Identify the best talents in adherence with company's values and ethics;
- Attend career fairs and other networking events to attract and recruit talent;
- Support marketing initiatives, branding campaigns, and internal referral programs;
- Advertise open jobs utilizing social content and actively source candidates leveraging social media to attract talent and develop candidate engagement for current and future opportunities;
- Research social media recruitment ideas;
- Partner with hiring managers to identify and clarify job specification and generate quality candidates;
- Analyze KPI's results and make suggestions for improvement the recruiting process;
- Identify issues and resolutions related to the recruitment process and share with management to determine next steps
- Positive, customer service oriented; detail oriented;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent command of English;
- Minimum 2 years recruitment experience in human resources;
- Experience in using a variety of recruitment tools to source candidates, including jobs boards, LinkedIn;
- Ability to work in a team environment with a high sense of urgency.
- Bachelor Degree in Psychologies, Human Resources or transferable experience within a client relationship management or marketing/communications role.
Bucuresti, Cluj-Napoca, Brasov
Bucuresti, Brasov, Ploiesti