Sales Planning and Process Improvement Manager
If you are looking for a new challenge in vibrant business with strong brands and a role where you can make a difference and progress your career, Persons presents you the next opportunity - We are hiring a Sales Planning and Process Improvement Manager for a multinational company.
This position provides the opportunity to gain experience in defining brand strategy, product development and performance management.
You will also have full autonomy in the role and the chance to make a real impact.
If your are interested in this position please send us your cv.
- Ensuring that best in class sales systems, processes and tools are in place to maximise sales and profits;
- Develop and maintain systems and processes for the sales department;
- Track promotional plans and new product development launches using suitable spreadsheets;
- Lead the development and delivery of an annual category plan;
Identify & clearly define key category and customer issues and opportunities and generate the insight needed to resolve.
- Preparation of Reports
- Responsible for the researching, preparing, and presenting complex reports, databases, forecasts, and summaries.
- Develops and consolidates annual sales budget, business plan and divisional MTP.
- Develops and maintains database to track customer Business Plan/Annual Cost Reductions and generates reports as necessary.
- Develops annual market analysis.
- Monitors actual results vs. plan for accuracy. Monitors customer production
- Compiles accurate data on sales, profitability, productivity, project management, and other financial data.
- Extensively analyzes internal or external quantitative data and reports such as results versus budget and plan sales forecasts, profitability, productivity, project management, product industry or market trends and survey data and make recommendations to management regarding same.
- Monitors, analyzes, and recommends customer Business Plan/Annual Cost Reduction programs for quick, accurate response.
- Excellent communication and team working skills;
- Good team player with strong influencing / negotiation expertise;
- Proactive, passionate, keen to learn;
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to synthesise and integrate learning from multiple sources and see the connections in data, trends and events to generate insights.
- Commercial experience, preferably within in FMCG markets;
- Advanced level of English;
- MS-Office-advanced knowledge (Excel, Power-Point).
- Competitive salary package;
- Annual Bonus Program
- Educational Assistance and Reimbursement Program
- Relaxed dress code