Bucuresti–Middle-Level–IT Hardware, IT Software
Be the wining choice for your future! We are looking for a Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
Our client has a dynamic and fast growing team of over 1000 professionals. He is known for delivering accelerated results, driving innovation, and most of all ensuring sustainable growth for their clients.
The Ideal candidate has two to five years of experience in web/front-end and J2EE development, he is enthusiastic about innovation and technological developments, combining technical skill and individual leadership.
Whether you come from a management consulting company, or whether you have an ICT background, OUR Client knows how to enhance your professional journey.
If you're interested in this position, please send your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Analysis and interpretation of business/functional specification, carrying out response activities in terms of technical analysis, documentation and coding
- Provides full implementation of standard web solutions to the given standards
- Plan, wireframe, and design digital user interfaces and websites
- Code designs into interactive prototypes and production-ready websites, including mobile-friendly responsive design
- Code to web standards and keep up-to-date with new technologies and trends
- Update and maintain existing websites, including content updates, visual enhancements, landing page creation, and performance profiling/optimization
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Shares own expertise with others; supports and coordinates junior colleagues, performs peer coding review
- Works both on evolution and maintenance environments
- Two to five years of experience with CSS3, HTML5, Ajax, JSON, XHTML, XML, XSD, XSLT
- Min. 1 year experience with webservices in Java (axis or jax-ws etc); RESTful API experience
- Experience with industrial application servers (JBOSS, etc.)
- UI/UX Development experience a plus
- Familiarity with common browser extensions (e.g. FireBug)
- Experience with Business Process Management – Workflows would be a plus
- Expert in understanding of progressive enhancement, graceful degradation, and cross-browser support
- Strong technical design and interactive skills
- Basic knowledge on Business Intelligence reporting platforms (reporting, OLAP, data mining, data query), preferably SpagoBI
- Basic knowledge of Banking business processes is preferred, with focus on CRM Analytic and Operational, Big Data, Analytics, Business Intelligence
- High attention to detail, strong verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a team environment and receive creative direction
- Ability to adapt to changing projects and coordinate with multiple clients
- Previous experience with Agile delivery process framework
- Good command of English both spoken and written
- Ability to travel: mostly Milan, Italy and Iasi, Romania.
- The activity will be performed at the premises of the Customer, consisting of office work, without field work;
- The working schedule is full-time, 8 hours/day, namely 40 hours/week;
- The job comes with the following remuneration package: net salary plus meal tickets.