Persons is seeking to appoint an inspirational, dynamic and enthusiastic Teacher of English to join our client team, based in Baneasa.
Our client is a private kindergarten, with distinct vision where teachers value young people of all abilities and talents. Our client is an exciting and vibrant school that encourages each student to believe that they can hold ambitious academic targets and exceed expectations.
If you would like to apply for this position, or would like to find out more, please get in touch with us at email@example.com or call on 0745.775.557
Every teacher has a vital, professional role to play in curriculum matters. In addition to any responsibilities associated with particular positions within the school, all members of staff are expected to ensure that their teaching and the learning of students is of high quality.
The main responsabilities will be to:
- Ensure that appropriate schemes of work and differentiated teaching materials are used in both, location and classroom delivery
- Maintain a record of the work covered by the students in each particular teaching group and a record of marks, grades, etc. awarded to individual students
- Ensure that appropriate homework is set and marked on a regular basis, in line with school policy
- Ensure that full written reports & assessment results for students are completed on time
- Assisting in the organization, preparation and administration of exams and assignments
- Ensuring appropriate standards are applied in teaching and learning
- Ensure feedback after the classes to the parents and collegues
During the english classes, the teachers will speak english only.
If you are:
- Able to inspire and innovate
- Optimistic, and have high standards and expectations and strive for excellence in every aspect of school life
- A passionate English specialist, who has strong classroom and leadership skills
You are invited to send your cv at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bachelor's Degree (in educational environement will be a plus)
- Master Degree will be an advantage.
- Required licence or certification: QTS (Qualified Teacher Status)
- Familiarity with academic practice and research methods
The school can offer:
- A high quality, range of continual professional development opportunities
- A dedicated and supportive department with excellent schemes of work