Machine Learning Python Developer
Bucuresti, Cluj-Napoca–Manager / Executive Position, Middle-Level–IT Hardware, IT Software
We need a versatile python developer with an inclination to mathematics that would love to help develop tools to build innovative neural networks for challenging real-world problems.
You would be helping with the analysis of existing models, building new and more efficient models and creating tools for interacting with models on a daily basis.
The current job opening is addressed mostly to developers that would like to make an impact in the world of machine learning and apply mathematics knowledge on problems that affect our customers on a daily basis.
• Build tools to improve productivity while working with models and interacting with our in-house data scientist
• Use machine learning libraries to automate the training and deployment of machine learning projects
• Build processes to export, deploy and maintain machine translation models; use cutting edge technology to improve the deployment process
• Good to strong knowledge of Python and Linux internals
• Understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as k-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, Logistic Regression, XGBoost, etc.
• Background in one or more of : Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Computer Vision, Recommendation Systems, Pattern Recognition, Large Scale Data Mining or Artificial Intelligence.
• Experience using one of TensorFlow, MXNet, Theano, Caffe and other open source frameworks. Solid understanding of underlying concepts of Tensor Flow (as an example) to understand/enhance the inner workings of an AI framework of choice.