Front Desk Assistant
Our client needs to move their business to the next level. We are looking for people who are passionate about finding solutions, who do their best work as part of a team, who share our commitment to quality and doing things right.
- Provide Front desk reception duties for the office which includes handling of all phone calls and manage internal & external customers timely and professionally
- Receive and greet all visitors in a professional and warm manner and always respond to any requests made by the Client
- Improve sales process with innovative ideas and implementation
- Assist in General Office administration
- Follow up on current projects to ensure customer satisfaction
- Assist in any ad-hoc duties, projects and activities as and when required
- Accountable for equipment maintenance
- Be professional and have excellent communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and to efficiently handle multitasking
- Demonstrate integrity, dependability, responsibility and empathy
- Pro-active and highly resourceful
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing / Business Administration / Communication and PR is a plus
- Advanced English skills (both oral and written)
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Have sufficient experience in the service sector and in the customer service or sales business or both
We have salaries to motivate you, bonuses for your performances, medical services to keep you safe and sound, meal tickets to use them wherever you want and free access to relaxing and fitness room.
But most of all, we guarantee you’ll enjoy our atmosphere and working environment.