Bucuresti–Manager / Executive Position, Middle-Level–Marketing, Vanzari
Do you want to work for a leading global player?
Are you a creative person looking for a new challenge?
If you’re answer is Yes, please notice that we are looking for our client, a well-known company in textile industry for a highly motivated and responsable Store Manager.
If you are interested in the position, please submit your CV by 1st of August 2017. We will only contact selected candidates.
- Analyzing operating and financial statements for profitability ratios;
- Markets merchandise by studying advertising, sales promotion, and display plans;
- Presentation of store and advertising displays;
- Product management, including ordering, receiving, price changes, handling damaged products, and returns;
- Hold knowledge about the structure of the assortment of goods and their characteristics; (quality, price, sizes, models, colours, combinations of products, discounts, etc.)
- Personnel management; (Recuitment, Training, Motivating)
- Must meet the monthly, quarterly, or annual sales goals, depending on the company'sfiscal cycle;
- Primary key-holder;
- Identifies current and future customer requirements;
- Delivering excellent customer service in store;
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the store by complying with legal requirements;
- Experience at the managerial store position is an asset
- Knowlegde of the retail specific nature
- Decision-making and Time Management abilities.
- Conflict Resolution & Communication skills
- Good computer knowledge, MS Office.
- Commercial awarness- Understand the commercial realities affecting the
- Public Relations/ Marketing degree is a must;
- Fluent English will be a plus;
- A friendly work environment
- Carrier growth opportunities – training programs
- Flexible work schedules
- Gym memberships